Academic Year 2017-2018 (Fall 2017 – December 2018)
- Tuition: 15,000 Euros
The tuition fee covers 36-39 attempted credits (according to the respective M.A. program requirements). Any additional attempted credits must be paid for, according to the prescribed fee.
In order to secure admission, a non refundable deposit of 1,500 Euros is required by 1 May 2017. The deposit will be credited against the tuition payment.
Italian Government Requirements for non EU Citizens
- Permit to Stay: 195 Euros
- Health Insurance: 192 Euros (for 12 months)
The Permit to Stay is required for all non-EU citizens.
Health Insurance is required for non-Italian citizens unless they have their own health insurance valid for Italy. Health insurance is required for the permit to stay process.
- Application fee: 60 Euros
- Orientation fee: 75 Euros
- Graduation fee: 100 Euros
- Transcript fee: 8 Euros
- Diploma Replacement fee: 50 Euros
- Oral re-examination of the thesis fee: 300 Euros
- Maintaining matriculation fee: 750 Euros
- Replacement of Student ID Card: 10 Euros
- Audit Status (fee per course): 900 Euros
- Fee for 1 credit: 416 Euros
- Fee for 3 credits: 1,250 Euros
- Fee for Italian Language Skills for Graduate Studies: 400 Euros
Schedule of Payments for citizens and permanent residents of countries other than United States or Canada
Tuition and fees must be paid to the Finance Office according to the terms and conditions scheduled by the University. Registered students are sent a financial statement inclusive of tuition, fees and payment terms for each semester.
Academic Year 2017-2018:
14 July 2017 5,750 Euros
13 January 2018 5,750 Euros
14 July 2018 3,500 Euros