The Graduate School of The American University of Rome is pleased to announce that from Fall 2020 its three Master's degree programs - Food Studies, Peace Studies, and Sustainable Cultural Heritage - will be offered on a part-time basis in addition to the current full-time programs. We are looking forward to expanding our cohort of graduate students so that a greater number of engaged minds will be able to pursue these challenging and stimulating fields of study. The Graduate School is keen to welcome part-time students who are motivated to gain a strong working knowledge of the pressing contemporary issues relating to these three disciplines, and to apply this knowledge when tackling these issues in a professional environment.
The numerous benefits of part-time study include:
- Flexibility for those with commitments such as work and family
- Potential for partial or total funding by an employer
- Broaden horizons and opportunities for those seeking a career change
- Increased employability
- Increased salary prospects
- Opportunity to network with like-minded students and professionals
Schedules for the part-time programs will be posted on the Graduate School website shortly. In the meantime, we invite you to take a look at the pages for our Master’s programs, listed below.