Read or Download the Catalogs in PDF format:
- 2018-2019 Graduate Catalog
- 2017-2018 Graduate Catalog
- 2016-2017 Graduate Catalog
- 2015-2016 Graduate Catalog
Accreditation and Memberships
- The American University of Rome (AUR) is regionally accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE), 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104; (215) 662-5606. MSCHE is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- The American University of Rome is licensed by the State of Delaware Program of Education to award associate, bachelor and master degrees.
- The American University of Rome is registered as a legal entity with the Rome Tribunal and is authorized to operate in Italy by the Ministero dell’Istruzione, dell’Università e della Ricerca.
The American University of Rome is a member of the following organizations:
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers American Colleges Overseas
- Association of American International Colleges and Universities Association of American Colleges and University Programs in Italy College Board
- College and University Professional Association of Human Resources
- College Consortium for International Studies
- Council of International Schools
- European Association for International Education
- European Council of International Schools
- Forum on Education Abroad
- International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators
- National Association for College Admission Counseling
- National Association of College and University Business Officers
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Overseas Association for College Admission Counseling
- Society for College and University Planning
The American University of Rome provides equal opportunity for all qualified individuals in its educational programs and activities. The University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, political affiliation, source of income or veteran status. It conforms to all applicable federal and state non-discrimination laws. The policy of equal opportunity applies to every aspect of the operations and activities of the University and includes admissions and employment.
LIMITATIONS AND CATALOG PROVISIONS
This catalog must be considered informational and not binding on the University. It is current as of the time of its printing. However, the University reserves the right to change admission or degree requirements or refuse to grant credit or a degree if the University, in its sole judgment, determines that the student has not satisfactorily met its requirements. The University will make every effort to inform students and prospective students of any such changes.
© The American University of Rome, 2014.