Academic Year 2019-2020 (Fall 2019 – December 2020)
- Tuition: 15,300 Euros
The tuition fee covers 36-39 attempted credits (according to the respective M.A. program requirements). Any additional attempted credits must be paid for, according to the prescribed fee.
In order to secure admission, a non-refundable deposit of 1,500 Euros is required by April 15, 2019. The deposit will be credited against the tuition payment.
Italian Government Requirements for non-EEA/SWISS Citizens
- Permit to Stay: €117,96 (without assistance) / €172,86 (with EduServices)
- Health Insurance: €198,72 (for 12 months)
The Permit to Stay is required for all non-EEA or Swiss citizens.
Health Insurance is required for non-Italian citizens unless they have their own health insurance valid for Italy.
Health insurance is required for the Visa and Permit to Stay application process.
Here's a link to our partner insurers at EduAssistance.
- Application fee: 60 Euros
- Orientation fee: 75 Euros
- Graduation fee: 100 Euros
- Transcript fee: 8 Euros
- Diploma Replacement fee: 50 Euros
- Oral re-examination of the thesis fee: 300 Euros
- Maintaining matriculation fee: 750 Euros
- Replacement of Student ID Card: 10 Euros
- Audit Status (fee per course): 900 Euros
- Fee for 1 credit: 425 Euros
- Fee for 3 credits: 1,275 Euros
- Fee for Italian Language Skills for Graduate Studies: 400 Euros
Schedule of Payments for citizens and permanent residents of countries other than the United States or Canada
Tuition and fees must be paid to the Finance Office according to the terms and conditions scheduled by the University. Registered students are sent a financial statement inclusive of tuition, fees and payment terms for each semester.
M.A. Cohort 2018-2019:
15 July 2018 5,750 Euros*
10 January 2019 5,750 Euros
19 July 2019 3,500 Euros
M.A. Cohort 2019-2020:
19 July 2019 5,900 Euros*
10 January 2020 5,900 Euros
20 July 2020 3,500 Euros
*Minus Tuition Deposit