Academic Year 2019-2020 (Fall 2019 – December 2020)
- Tuition: 20,400 US Dollars
The tuition fee covers 36-39 attempted credits (according to the respective M.A. program requirements). Any additional attempted credits must be paid for, according to the prescribed fee.
In order to secure admission, a non-refundable deposit of 250 US Dollars is required by April 15, 2019. The deposit will be credited against the tuition payment.
Italian Government Requirements for non-EEA/SWISS Citizens set in EUROS
- Permit to Stay: €117,96 (without assistance) / €172,86 (with EduServices)
- Health Insurance: €198,72 (for 12 months)
The Permit to Stay is required for all non-EEA or Swiss citizens.
Health Insurance is required for non-Italian citizens unless they have their own health insurance valid for Italy.
Health insurance is required for the Visa and Permit to Stay application process.
Here's a link to our partner insurers at EduAssistance.
- Application fee: 60 US Dollars
- Orientation fee: 100 US Dollars
- Graduation fee: 135 US Dollars
- Transcript fee: 10 US Dollars
- Diploma Replacement fee: 67 US Dollars
- Oral re-examination of the thesis fee: 400 US Dollars
- Maintaining matriculation fee: 1,000 US Dollars
- Replacement of Student ID Card: 10 Euros
- Audit Status (fee per course): 1,215 US Dollars
- Fee for 1 credit: 566 US Dollars
- Fee for 3 credits: 1,698 US Dollars
- Fee for Italian Language Skills for Graduate Studies: 500 US Dollars
Schedule of Payments for U.S. citizens and permanent residents and Canadian citizens
Tuition and fees must be paid to the Finance Office according to the terms and conditions scheduled by the University. Registered students are sent a financial statement inclusive of tuition, fees and payment terms for each semester.
M.A. Cohort 2018-2019:
15 July 2018 7,750 US Dollars*
10 January 2019 7,750 US Dollars
19 July 2019 4,500 US Dollars
M.A. Cohort 2019-2020:
19 July 2019 7,950 US Dollars*
10 January 2020 7,950 US Dollars
20 July 2020 4,500 US Dollars
*Minus tuition deposit.